I am a Ph.D. student in economics at Claremont Graduate University. I earned my undergraduate and masters degrees in economics from Southern Methodist University. I am an options trader, economic consultant, and entrepreneur. My interests include decision making under uncertainty and quantitative aspects of financial markets.
Here is my resume.
- Course materials for Corporate Finance
Current Business Involvement
- Managing partner at Seasonalysis,LLC, which quantifies stock seasonality
- Managing partner at J. Herbert Burkman & Associates, an economic consulting firm headquartered in Dallas, TX
- Founder of Europium Funds, LLC, a quantitative trading fund focusing on volatility and seasonality
- Founder of of 5C Laundry, a laundry logistics company serving the five undergraduate schools at Claremont Colleges